Madresfield Court and Gardens will be closed to visitors until Spring 2022. Tour dates for 2022 are to be published and will be available to book online from December 2021
Directions from J7 of the M5
- As you come off the M5 you will approach a roundabout take the first exit on your left onto Whittington Road
- At the next roundabout take the first exit on your left onto the A4440 towards Malvern
- Keep on the A4440 towards Malvern and you will cross the River Severn. After crossing the river, at the next roundabout take the first exit on your left for the A449 towards Malvern
- After approximately 6 miles you will see a turning on your left towards Madresfield. Take this exit.
- After driving through the village of Madresfield there will be signs directing you to Madresfield Court on the left hand side of the road.
Directions from J1 of the M50
- Coming from the M50 take the A38 towards Worcester
- Turn left on the A4104 towards Upton Upon Seven
- Immediately after the bridge turn right at the roundabout onto the B4211
- Follow the B4211 for approximately 5 miles
- Shortly after passing through Guarlford take the right hand turn onto Chance Lane signposted towards Madresfield
- Follow this road for approximately 1 mile and you will see signs directing you to Madresfield Court on your right hand side